Monday, June 23, 2008

atari blitzkrieg


okay, this guy is cerially awesome and not just for droppin my name in a song. new up and comer chek out his stuff on itunes... fresh with a ph.

i asked for a story::::

hmmm, a story, ok i'll have to make one up, i am the gator slaughter master, 430 have fallen by my sword, only 1 maiden, my music?

let's see, i started rapping in the early 90's under a different name, nothing official was ever released just small-time tracks here and there, my first official track was with Krohme & Royce Da 5'9, it was a remix that ended up as the b-side to Rokkonorrottenhell with Groovie Mann which is now out on iChoones and stuff. I've moved along fairly quickly over the past year since that happened, I've dropped 2 EP's, worked with some decent names in underground hip-hop, Vast Aire, C-Rayz Walz, LMNO, Wildchild, worked with some super-dope producers and all the while doing my own thing. I've had a few radio & magazine interviews, a track of mine is supposed to go in NBA 2K9 but we'll see, they seem pretty flaky. My full-length album, Fantastic Saturday Celebrity Hour is slated to be released in September, it's a talk show that takes place now in 1975, it's jazzy, it rocks, it's soulful, it's hip-hop but it's not the norm. I do my best to refrain from being generic but who knows, maybe I am... and i hate jello, it sucks, it's hospital food.


http://www.myspace.com/substancerefrain

0 comments: